Briggs & Riley BRX® - Rolling Cabin Bag (BU216)
- Strategic use of lightweight, durable 420D nylon, 600D polyester water-resistant tarpaulin; contrasting gray heather fabric for modern aesthetic.
- Outer fabrics resist wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and increased packing space.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with strong v-groove tubes that guarantee less jamming.
- Ergonomic Outsider® handle grip and durable padded top carry handle for versatile carrying options.
- Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action.
- Interlocking handle system securely stacks bag atop any Briggs & Riley Upright® or Spinner for quick, convenient transport of two bags as one.
- HideAway™ ID tag on back panel conceals personal information.
- Vertical front pocket offers quick, convenient access to a smartphone or mp3 player.
- Side pockets is ideal for storing smaller items like a boarding pass, keys, ID and more.
- Side zip pocket is perfect for storing a water bottle or cables, chargers, a pair of headphones, and other electronics.
- Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting.
- Wide, low-profile wheels for smooth, quiet rolling and a long rolling life.
- Streamlined wedged feet deflect impacts and provide stability to prevent bag from tipping over.
- Front gusseted organizer compartment with padded tablet slip pocket fits most tablets or e-readers in or out of their case; also accommodates up to a 15.6" laptop screen.
- Full-length zip pocket in organizer compartment is ideal for organizing cables and chargers.
- Two elastic pens loops in organizer compartment accommodate writing implements of various sizes.
- Cavernous main compartment for bulky or odd-shaped item.
- Deep, full-length slip pocket in main compartment is perfect for storing magazines, files and folders.
|Weight||5.4 pounds - 2.4 kg.|
|Dimensions||14" x 15.5" x 9.5 - 35.5 x 39.5 x 24 cm|
|Volume||1452 / 23.8 L.
|Warranty||Simple as that! Lifetime warranty.|
|IN STOCK!||Ships within 1-2 business days.|