Briggs & Riley BRX® - Excursion Backpack (BP240)
- Strategic use of lightweight, durable 420D nylon, 600D polyester and water-resistant tarpaulin; contrasting gray heather fabric for modern aesthetic.
- Outer fabrics resist wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Durable webbing top handle provides a comfortable grip.
- Adjustable sternum straps to reduce neck and shoulder strain.
- Aerated mesh back padding allows air to circulate against body, keeping back cool.
- Thickly padded back panel for comfort and lumbar support.
- YKK® RC zipper hardware for smooth, self-repairing zipper action with ergonomic, lockable zipper pulls.
- SpeedThru™ pocket to store items and security checks.
- Vertical front pocket offers quick, convenient access to small items.
- Organizer on front panel with deep zippered pocket, two elastic slip pockets, and pen loops.
- Zippered side pockets for water bottle, etc.
- Quick connect daisy chain loops to attach small accessories.
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information.
- Slip-through back strap allows bag to slide over any Outsider® handle of any Briggs & Riley Upright® for fast convenient travel.
- Easy-access main compartment for large or bulky items.
- Padded laptop compartment protects up to a 15.6" laptop.
- Meets carry-on regulations for US domestic and international airlines.
- Perfect for a 1-2 day trip.
|Weight||2.2 pounds - 1 kg.|
|Dimensions||18" x 13.5" x 7 - 45.5 x 34.5 x 18 cm|
|Volume||1391.5 / 22.8 L.
|Warranty||Simple as that! Lifetime warranty.|
|IN STOCK!||Ships within 1-2 business days.|