Briggs & Riley Baseline® - Framed Weekender (260)
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Durable, ergonomic leather handles with magnetic closure for a comfortable grip and easy carrying.
- Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action.
- Ergonomic double zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure.
- Large, gusseted, u-zip organizer for hassle-free access to travel essentials.
- Deep, full-length zipper pocket along back panel is perfect for letter-sized files and folders.
- SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints.
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley
- Outsider® handle for fast, convenient travel.
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information.
- Rubber feet protect bottom of bag when placed on unclean surfaces.
INTERIOR FEATURES: Two section design organizer
- Generously padded tablet slip pocket with screen-protecting felt lining fits most tablets or e-readers in and out of their cases.
- RFID blocking pocket for credit cards, passports and wallets protects personal data from digital pickpockets.
- Deep bloused pocket for storing chargers, power bricks, cables, etc.
- Two elastic pen loops for writing implements of various sizes.
- Rigid wire frame easily forms a wide opening, providing ultimate
- accessibility and making it easier to pack or to search for contents.
- Cavernous main compartment accommodates clothing and bulky or odd-shaped items.
- Two deep bloused pockets for organizing smaller clothing items and accessories.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with padded, non-slip shoulder pad included.
|Weight||3 pounds - 1.4 kg|
|Dimensions||13.5 x 18 x 9 in. (34.5 x 46 x 23 cm)|
|Volume||2299 / 37.7L
|Warranty||Simple as that! Lifetime warranty.|
|IN STOCK!||Ships within 1-2 business days.|